New Staff app, Flat Rate billing, and more exciting new additions!
1. Approve or deny photos before they get sent to parents!
You can now choose to approve or deny photos that were taken on the tablets prior to sending them off to parents. Even better, you can choose to enable the Setting to auto-approve photos if you prefer!
2. Internal notes are now available!
Head to any Account (Family) or Employee Profile to leave a private note!
3. Introducing our new staff app – KT Workforce Connect!
This new app is designed for Android and Apple smartphones and allows your employees to clock in and out using a QR code, log their time off requests, change their PIN, view their schedule, and more – right from their mobile phone!
4. Flat Rate billing is now available and automatic
Those of you who bill a flat rate for a period of time (i.e. monthly, weekly) will find our new flat rate billing feature to be sleek, efficient, and automatic, making your billing process even more seamless!
5. Historical notes are now available in Point of Care
You now have the ability to look back at notes to view child behavior that was previously logged in Point of Care!
6. Parents can mark absences via the new Attendance feature in KT Connect
Parents now have the ability to mark their child as absent either today or into the future for vacations, sick days, etc., which will display to staff on the Attendance screen!
No update is small! Additional improvements include:
– Visual updates to the KT Connect app
– Fixes and improvements for the Kiosk app
– Updates to reports in Kangarootime